WHAT WE’RE DOING
October is Breast Cancer awareness month and Thornton & Grooms is getting involved. We will donate $5 for every tune-up and $15 from every maintenance plan purchased to The Pink Fund. All donations will help women fighting breast cancer pay their heating bills this season.
THE PINK FUND
is dedicated to helping breast cancer patients meet basic needs, like paying thier heating bills, while undergoing active treatment. Many patients are unable to work and pay their regular monthly bills. This complication adds extra stress during an already stressful time.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Schedule your furnace tune-up or sign up for our Comfort Protection Plan. You’ll save money on your heating bills and help women fighting breast cancer pay their bills, too.
In addition to helping a great cause, you (and your heating and cooling system) will benefit:
- Regular maintenance of your system ensures that it runs day after day without fail.
- Left unchecked, a year’s build-up of dirt and dust increases the likelihood of breakdowns.
- Routine maintenance will also increase the longevity of your system, allowing you to get years of efficient use.
- And last, but not least, most equipment warranties require regular maintenance in order to keep your warranty valid.
- If you purchase a Comfort Protection Plan, you will also receive same-day emergency service, reduced or FREE service calls, three maintenance visits a year, and discounts on equipment, sewer line replacements, indoor air quality products, and repairs.
For more information about The Pink Fund, visit their page here: http://www.thepinkfund.org/.