100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If we don’t meet your expectations – we will accept what you think is fair.
Property Protection Guarantee
If we fail to protect your home and create damage to your home or belongings – we will accept responsibility and quickly make it right.
Cleaner Than Before Guarantee
If we don’t clean up after ourselves to your expectations – we will correct the issue and pay you $100 for your inconvenience.
1-Year Repair Guarantee
If, within the first year after we complete a repair, there is an issue with the repair – we will return to your home at no charge to fix the repair.
No Breakdown Guarantee
If we perform a system check on your furnace or air conditioner and it breaks down this season – we will refund the $79.50 or credit it toward the repair.
If we perform annual maintenance on your system through our “Platinum” Comfort Protection Plan – we will never charge you for a repair performed by us again for the life of the system, while you remain a member.
On Time Guarantee1,2
If we don’t show up when we promise – we will pay you $100 for your inconvenience.
No Stoppage Guarantee2
If your drain backs up again – we will clear it for free.
1-Year Money Back Guarantee1
If, within the first year after the installation of your comfort system, you are not 100% satisfied with your system’s performance, our service, or our people – we will remove the system (within 30 days of your request) and refund you the entire amount of your investment.
5-Year Comfort Guarantee1
If your new equipment fails to keep you comfortable – we will make unlimited attempts to resolve the issue for up to five years from installation. If we cannot resolve the issue with the existing equipment, we will replace the equipment with a new system of equal value at no additional charge to you.
No Lemons Guarantee1
If in the unlikely event one of the critical comfort system components fail within the specified time frame – we replace the entire unit (not just the component).
No Surprises - No Compromises Guarantee1,2
If we miss something and failed to communicate it prior to our agreement – we will correct the issue at no additional cost.
Apples To Apples Guarantee1,2
If a competitor puts everything that we offer in writing – we will match the price and reduce it by another $100.
T&G Value Guarantee1
If you select us as your service professional over a lower priced competitor and we do not meet your expectations – we will honor the lower price.
General Service Warranties
Thornton & Grooms provides the following list as a guide for the warranty we provide on our general services. These are a guide as some situations, products, and promotions dictate shorter or longer warranty periods. In these instances, we will inform you of the applicable warranty and then notate the warranty for your records. For the very best in warranty coverage, our customers have found that our Comfort Protection Plans provides them with multiple options that meet their needs.
Plumbing & Drain
- Plumbing Repairs: 1 year parts and labor
- Main Water Line Replacement: 2-5 years parts and labor depending on materials used
- Sink, Toilet, Shower, & Tub Unclog: 90 day warranty
- Home Sewer Unclog: 1 time complementary unclog warranty (if camera inspection is provided)
- Home Sewer Repair: 1 year parts and labor plus a 1 year stoppage warranty.
- Home Sewer Full Replacement: 20 year parts and labor plus 5 year stoppage warranty
- Home Sewer Full Renovation (i.e. pipe lining): 20 year parts and labor warranty plus 5 year stoppage warranty
Heating & Cooling
- Heating & Cooling Repairs: 1 year parts and labor
- Heating & Cooling System Replacement: 1 year standard labor warranty with 5 & 10 years available, 10 years parts warranty typical although some manufacturers’ warrantees vary
1) These guarantees are specific guarantees for furnace, air conditioner, and boiler replacement.
2) These guarantees are specific guarantees for sewer replacement.