HVAC and Plumbing Maintenance
There is nothing better for your heating, cooling and plumbing systems than to have them serviced yearly. This allows all of your home comfort systems to work at peak efficiency year in and year out - and saves you money in lower utility costs. A system that is maintained annually will also experience considerably fewer breakdowns.
Under most plans you pay a service provider a yearly fee for regular maintenance but will have to pay a high price for priority service when you have a problem. With the Comfort Protection Plan, you not only get priority service, you can prevent those problems from happening in the first place, and save money in the process!
Maintenance Agreement Benefits
View larger size.
1. Lifetime warranties valid if plan level paid continuously.
2. For tank style heaters only; can apply $99 to tankless maintenance.
3. Rebuild is based on a Fluid Master Pro Fill Valve & Flapper replacement for 2-piece toilets. Unique toilet repairs beyond this scope will result in additional costs.
4. Flush is based on a standard faucet. Additional fees incurred beyond this repair.
5. Listed Service Charge during regular business hours (Mon-Fri 7am-8pm; Sat 8am-4pm) only. Service requested after regular business hours is subject to a $145 Service Call Charge.
6. T&G Bucks are earned every full year as a member. Must be a member at time of redemption. Valid on Furnace, Boiler, A/C or Sewer replacement.
7. Maintenance repairs include hot surface igniter, flame sensor, capacitor, fuses & contactor.
8. Recommended repairs required prior to qualifying for free refrigerant.
9. Bubble test of common accessible areas. Electronic leak search using refrigerant gas sensing tool in accessible areas. If these leak search methods are unsuccessful, additional methods & charges will apply.
Maintenance Agreement Checklist (Heating & Cooling)
|Heating System Check:||Air Conditioning System Check:|
Maintenance Agreement Checklist (Plumbing)
Plumbing System Check: Our licensed plumber will address your plumbing questions and concerns and inspect your system as required. Our goal is to make your plumbing system safe and efficient. The plumber will locate and identify your main gas and water shut-offs, inspect your water heater(s) operation & condition, and perform a cursory inspection of your plumbing system focusing more on items of concern. We encourage you to ask us questions as we inspect your system for leaks, loose parts, potential future issues, safety concerns, inefficient operation, and optional improvements.
To find our more about our maintenance agreements, give us a call at (248) 430-7108.
Ask an ExpertGo ahead. Ask us your plumbing, heating, air conditioning questions.
CouponsSave money on your next service, repair or installation.
📸FinancingSpecial Financing available with approved credit.
⚙WarrantiesWe stand behind our products and services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.