January 17th is National Customer Service Day; it’s on this day that we want to say a heartfelt “Thank You” to our customers and let you know that we’ll continue to provide outstanding customer service for the other 364 days as well.
Our customer service is unmatched in the Detroit area. We were founded in 1937 on the idea that unless our customers are fully satisfied, we haven’t done our job. We have a history of more than 75 years of service and continue to add happy customers every year.
- Better Business Bureau, A+ rating
- Angie’s List
- Nextar Network
- Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors Association Safety Award
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer service. We will:
- Schedule service at a time that is convenient to you.
- Send a technician who treats you and your home with respect, is background checked, and always carries photo identification.
- Ensure our technicians are trained to the highest standards in the industry.
- Never surprise you when it comes to cost; we give a written quote on the work, and charge by the job instead of by the hour.
- Keep our trucks well-stocked so there is less chance of waiting for a part and scheduling a second service visit.
- Be available 24/7, 365 days a year…because emergencies happen.
- Always call to let you know we are on our way.
- Never be satisfied with the job unless you are. No exceptions.
Part of serving you includes keeping up-to-date on current and upcoming technologies and ensuring everyone in our company is fully trained and certified where necessary—from the person who answers the phones to the technician whose job it is to keep you comfortable in your home.
We stand behind our work and the products we use; in addition to manufacturer’s warranties, we offer 10 of our own warranties on products and services.
As our customers are also our friends and neighbors, our customer service extends beyond the products and services we offer. We also serve the community through our Hearts and Heroes program. Since 2009, we have donated over $20,000 to local charities. We also collect food, blankets, and coats to benefit local shelters and food pantries.
We want to take the opportunity that National Customer Service Day provides to thank you for trusting us to come into your homes and keep you comfortable and healthy. We look forward to the opportunity to provide excellent service in the coming year.