Valentine’s Day is around the corner. Do you have a gift for that special someone? Many websites these days offer a variety of choices so that you won’t have to look elsewhere when gift buying (check out the websites below!). Most of us don’t have time to spend shopping and enjoy this convenience.
At Thornton & Grooms we follow a similar philosophy. When you need home services we want you to only have one company to call. Whether you have a clogged drain, your furnace is blowing cold air or you need a new water heater fast, one call, to one company solves it all.
When you call us you can expect:
- Dependable Service After the Sale
- Emergency Service 7 Days a Week, 24 Hours a Day
- Locally Owned and Operated for 75 Years
- Performance and Labor Guarantees
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Trust Certified Employees (Background Checks, Drug Screening, Extensive Training and Strict Code of Ethics)
- Flexible payment options and financing
Home Services we offer:
- Repair all makes and models of heating and air conditioning systems
- Offer a complete line of heating and air conditioning systems and thermostats
- Offer a variety of indoor air quality products
- Repair all makes and models of water heaters
- Offer a complete line of traditional storage water heaters and tankless water heaters
- Full array of plumbing services including: drain cleaning, sump pumps, water line repair and replacement, main sewer line repair and replacement, full service and repair of ALL plumbing fixtures, leaky/frozen pipes, garbage disposal, video inspection services, and preventative maintenance programs
And if you still need to buy a Valentine’s Day gift here are some great websites to check out:
Best of the Month Clubs– This is a great way to send a gift that keeps giving all year (and be remembered all year!)
Gifts.com– This website offers a large variety of gifts and price ranges; anything from your typical flowers and candy, to V-day iPod accessories, and even a romantic personalized message in a bottle.
Findgift.com– This website helps you find the perfect gift based on certain criteria: the age of the recipient, who the recipient is (husband, boyfriend, etc.), type of gift and price range.
Justgive.org– This unique website gives you the opportunity to give the gift of charitable donation. You can locate the charity you’re interested in and create a one-time or monthly donation in your loved ones’ name. Or you can create, print or mail a gift card that allows the recipient to select the charity of their choice.
Have questions for us? Contact us on our Ask An Expert page…and Happy Valentine’s Day!