Why is solar heating better?
- Extends your swim season - swim earlier in the spring and later in the fall
- Reduced energy consumption
- Dramatically reduces or eliminates pool heating costs
- Environmentally-friendly energy source
- Often pays for itself after three years
- Ties into your existing system
- Low maintenance
- Backed with a 12-year warranty
How does it work?
- Set the temperature to "Auto Control"
- Sensor determines when solar heat is needed/available
- Pool pump drives water to solar panels
- Heat transfer occurs as water flows through the panels
- Warmed water returns to the pool
Ready to get started?
Contact us to learn more about the advantages of solar pool heating and to schedule a quote.
“Thornton & Grooms installed four solar panels and re-engineered my entire pool system. The workmanship, respect and quality are EXCELLENT. The entire crew started and finished the project in a day and after they were through, I would have never known they were there. That is with the exception of the marvelous finished product.”
- Larry C. from Novi