- Dry sinuses, nose and throat increase the occurrences of flu and colds!
- Increased risk of infection.
- Increased allergy & asthma symptoms
- Nose bleeds
- Itchy dry, cracked skin
- Sleeping becomes difficult, affecting your mental concentration
- More missed time from work and/or school for doctors visits
- Gaps in windows & doors that let cold outdoor air in; increasing your heating bills!
- Cracking of expensive woodwork in furniture, staircases, walls, ceilings and floors
- Annoying static electricity shocks that can damage computers, VCRs and other electronic equipment
Key Benefits of proper humidity levels in your home:
- Health. A whole-house humidifier can reduce the chance of upper respiratory problems. “Humidity reduces the incidence of respiratory infections and speeds recovery from the common cold.”—William J. Hitschler, MD, Archives of Otolaryngology.
- Comfort. When the air in your home becomes too dry, you and your family are left with dry, itchy skin, and a dry nose and throat. A whole-house humidifier can help alleviate all of these uncomfortable symptoms and more.
- Protection. Dry air can damage walls, hardwood floors, furniture, artwork and electronics. A whole-house humidifier can help protect your home and its contents by supplying the correct amount of moisture to your home’s air.
- Energy Savings. Do you turn up the thermostat when you feel cold? According to the EPA, a whole-house humidifier allows you to feel warmer at a lower thermostat setting, saving up to 4% on your heating bill for EVERY degree you lower your thermostat.
Thornton & Grooms is pleased to offers GeneralAire® Elite Steam Humidifiers.
GeneralAire® Elite Steam Humidifiers eliminate the problems dry air causes to your family and home.
- Moisture on Demand - Utilizing electrode steam technology, works by producing its own steam independent of equipment operation, so your whole-home gets moisture when you need it most.
- Meets all you needs - Choose from eight different model selections. Accommodates homes from 3,000 to 10,000 Sq. Ft.
- Reduced Heating Bills - Because humidified air feels warmer, you'll be able to turn your thermostat down for energy savings.
- Eco-Friendly - The Elite Steam Humidifier is 90% efficient utilizing water to humidify your home.
- Minimal Maintenance - Virtually maintenance free and nicely tucked away in your home’s HVAC system.
- Convenience - GeneralAire® Elite Steam humidifiers are a quiet, convenient, whole house solution to dry air.
For more on this or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!