Carbon, Scale, or Super Duper Whole House Unit
Installed between the main water line and the interior pipes, this Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) system effectively filters the impurities from the water in your entire home.
- Cleaner better tasting water at every tap, faucet, and shower
- Effective, efficient and eco-friendly
- More cost-effective and convenient than bottled water
- Increases the life of your plumbing, fixtures and water using appliances
- Reducing the chlorine or chloramines and disinfectant by-products
- Reduces chlorine smell
- Better tasting water means you’ll drink more, and that’s good for your health!
- An Ultra Filter can be easily installed alongside your whole house filtration system, reducing your particulate filtration down to .015 microns.
Point of Use Drinking Water System
A compact unit, this installs conveniently under your sink or ice maker. A dual filtration carbon block filter provides a constant supply of highly filtered drinking water.
- Better tasting water, ice cubes, cooking water, juices, tea, soups, sauces
- Better water for plants and pets.
- No more bottled water waste
- Reduces bad tastes and odors
- Reduces dirt and rust
- Reduces aesthetic chlorine
- Reduces contaminants down to .5 micron. (As a reference, the diameter of an average human hair is 100 microns. The size of cysts and viruses are .5 microns)
Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
The industry’s most sophisticated filtration technology, delivering the best water possible. Supplies a constant supply of water in a compact unit installed conveniently under your sink. Includes a membrane separation, activated carbon absorption and conventional filtration to reduce the entire spectrum of contaminants that can be found in water.
- Better tasting water, ice cubes, cooking water, juices, tea, soups, sauces and better for plants and pets.
- No more bottled water waste
- Reduces heavy metals, rocks, such as barium, cadmium, lead and mercury, radium 226/228, selenium, cysts, salts, turbidity and more.
- Removes dirt, sediments, sand and other physical particles.
- Reduces chemicals such as chlorine.
- Removes 93-97% of total dissolved solids (TDS).
- Enhances and clarifies drinking water.
Hard water contains high concentrations of minerals and metals such as magnesium and calcium. Water softeners remove or dilute the mineral concentrations in hard water and offer several benefits to homeowners.
- Brighter, whiter laundry
- Reduced scale build-up on fixtures
- Increased life of water using appliances
- Smoother, softer skin
- Reduced water spots on dishes and shower
- Less household cleaning time
We also offer Anti-Scale Water Filtration Systems, Iron & Hydrogen Sulfide Filtration, Sediment Filtration, Acid Neutralization, and UV Water Disinfecting Systems. Contact Thornton & Grooms for more information about these systems.
For more on this or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!